Data & analytics driven SaaS professional with rich experience in client, team and campaign management
I thrive in dynamic, high impact environments, driving collaborative teams that focus on strengths, speed and efficiency. Celebrate wins, study losses, and learn from both.
Leadership – Talent in the workplace has never been so diverse – it’s an exciting time to listen and motivate teams by being present, accountable and leading with intention.
Client Retention / Negative Churn – 100% personal average across 10 quarters for higher company evaluations and team performance awards. Increased team performance from low 70% averages to high 90s in 6 months.
Strategy & Critical Thinking – Systems are important and can preemptively solve problems, but it’s challenges that drive innovation and make us thought leaders.
Product Adoption - Dissecting client feedback, building systems for larger client benefit and higher touch points.
CareerArc | May 2017 – July 2018 – Director, Client Success | July 2015 – May 2017 – Manager, Client Success
• Coach and build on a team of 8 direct reports totaling over $12M in revenue to succeed in 80% logo & 85% + revenue retention and interact across departments to develop sales and software strategies.
• Define and strengthen our clients’ Employer Branding: work with client vision and data, listen to pain points and solve problems, shortening their time-to-fill and staying competitive for top talent.
• Client presentations, compiling analytics to tell a brand story and direct campaign strategy.
• Education: Train TA and HR teams on best practices, strategies, hacks and pro tips per platform (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and Glassdoor). Average 15% yearly travel. • Develop case studies and client webinars on campaign strategies and product capabilities.
• Clients include: Whole Foods, Ulta Beauty, Barnes & Noble, FedEx, The Nature Conservancy, Booz Allen, DRS Technologies, MoneyGram, Standard Chartered and many more.
Independent Consultant | October 2012 – 2015 – Business Intelligence & Strategy
• Analyze financial data to retool budgets and biz dev new revenue streams.
• Beta test new SaaS products with Dev teams and user base, managing rollouts to market.
• Identify organizational gaps and recruit talent with retention action steps.
• Internal and external communications, including content or collateral for online, tradeshow and print. • Clients Included: Digital Film Tree, LAbite, My Hotel Wedding, TrafficZoom and more. 25% travel.
Mode HQ | 2009-2012 – Vice President, Sales & Marketing
• Managed $2M editorial systems rentals, office space and postproduction workflow architecture.
• Start up strategy for Sales & Business Development with 3 direct reports.
• Sold entire fleet within 6 months of start up, double profits by EOY 2, increased fleet 40%.
• Added on set digital dailies to our products and services by EOY 2.
• Collaborated with local government to increase local fiber for better Internet speeds.
• Managed international vendor partnerships, shipping needs and client relationships (20% travel).
• Partnered with guilds, festivals and city government to increase brand and community contributions. • Clients included: Paramount Features, Dreamworks SKG, Amblin Entertainment, Mr. Mudd, The Weinstein Company, Lionsgate, Warner Bros., Warner Independent, Skydance, HBO and many more.
The Post Group | 2005 – 2009 – Director of Marketing & Communications
• Managed $4M+ client roster through dailies, editorial, sound, film out, color correction, VFX, sound services, DI and film out or deliverables.
• Rebuilt damaged client relationships, bringing large feature accounts back to the company.
• Navigate PR and rebranding of several acquisitions that expanded our product and service offerings.
• Brought new accounts with unreached editors, directors, UPMs, LPs and Studio Executives.
• Created and maintained manageable marketing budgets and aggressive sales forecasts.
• Clients included: Dreamworks SKG, Warner Bros., Paramount Features, Sony Pictures, Fox Atomic, Warner Independent, Red Hour, Summit, HBO, FX, ABC, CBS, and many indie feature films, TV and digital projects for web distribution.